Hilarious jokes-Things to do in the toilet stall

There are quite a few pranks that my friends at the gym would play while sitting in a toilet stall.

1. Gina once stuck her palm open under the stall wall and asked her neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Jack said to nobody in particular "OMG, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Bobby would cheer and clap loudly every time somebody broke the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Patrick once said, "Well, I've never seen that color before."

5. Pablo, the practical joker, once dropped a marble and said, "Heavens!! My glass eye!!"

6. Tom said, "Darn, this water is cold."

7. Ryder grunted and strained real loud for 30 seconds and then dropped something into the toilet bowl from eight feet high..then sighed relaxingly.

8. Ryan said, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Bobby said, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Pablo once filled up a container with Mountain Dew, squirted it erratically under the stall walls of his neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"

11. Tom said, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters."

12. Jack, using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and dropped it under the stall wall of his neighbor. Then said, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"

13. Bobby said "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"

14. Patrick said, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot!!"

15. Ryan said, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

16. Ryder played a well known drum cadence over and over again on his butt cheeks.

17. Before he unrolled toilet paper, Pablo conspicuously laid down his "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

18. Patrick once lowered a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so he could see his neighbor and said, "Peek-a-boo!"

19. Gina once dropped a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sang "Born Free"

20. Jack took a Snickers candy bar with him, squished it in his hand, reached under the stall wall and said "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment