Really funny jokes-More Liberal Pick-Up Lines

The Top 10 Liberal Pick-Up Lines

10) You sure you're not Joy Behar? Cause I'm really digging the view.

9) The caribou are rapidly disappearing. Mind if I look for them under your skirt?

8) Mandate your coverage? I mandate you get uncovered.

7) Why don't you come back to my place and I'll show you my stimulus package.

6) I'm Pro-Choice, so you can choose to be on top or bottom.

5) Let's hop in my electric car and let the sparks fly.

4) I saw you across the room, and thought, "I'd like to have him help me get my first abortion."

3) You're so hot, you should be banned by the Kyoto Treaty.

2) Want to see my solo performance of the Vagina Monologues?

1) My wife just doesn't understand me. She's the Secretary of State, and travels all the time.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment