Insurance jokes-The drunk

The town lush drunkenly stumbles into a banquet hall when an insurance convention is taking place, ready to pick a fight. He shouts, "All insurance agents are thieves, and if you, (hiccup, got a problem with it ya ought to do something about it."

Instantly, a large man walks up to the lush, points a finger at him and says, "You take that back!"

The lush looks him in the eye and says, "Why, are you, (hiccup), some kind of agent?"

"Absolutely not” the man replies, "I'm a thief."

1 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to
be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more things about it!
Review my weblog - assicurazioni web

Post a Comment