Adult jokes | Checking intellectuality

The Captain rounded all his men to check on their intellectual faculties. Taking a small handkerchief from his pocket he says. "Smith, when I wave my handkerchief what does it make you think about??" "Oh!! Sir it makes me think of the train station." "Well Smith ... why does it make you think of the train station." "Because Sir ... on Sundays in the afternoon we often would go down to the train station, and when the train left the station people would wave their handkerchiefs like you do Sir." "Very good Smith. Let's see you, Thomas, when I wave my handkerchief what does it make you think about??" "Oh well Sir... It makes me think about the port." "Why does it make you think about the port??" "Sir, because when I go to the port the passengers on the outgoing ships wave at their relatives and friends that way." "That's very good Thomas, let's see you Gibson, when I wave my handkerchief what does it make you think about?" "Sir. It makes me think about screw*ng!" "Oh, I see, well why does it make you think screw*ng?" "Because Sir, the only thing I think about is screw*ng."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment